Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Food Tech Refletion


Today for Food Tech we made a Chocolate Muffins. This is the second time we were making Chocolate Muffins. The hardest thing to do making a Chocolate Muffin was to mix well because the flour would be lumpy if we didn't, and not to mix it too long because if we did the muffin's wouldn't puff up. At the end of the making the muffins, My partner Jericho and I manage to make a proper Chocolate Chip muffins. If I made these again I wouldn't change the ingredients because the muffins taste very nice and I wouldn't chage the baking time because they rose nicely.

Ingredients : 1 and 1/2 cup of SR.Flour
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of oil
1/2 and 1/4 cup of Milk
1/4 cup of cocoa
1/3 cup of chocolate chip
1 tsp of Vanilla essence
1 egg
bake 180 degrees for 15 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miki,
    This looks amazing I think your muffins it would have tasted nice I think your blurb explains lots about what you did and cooking Tech.I like the way you put the list of ingredients and recipe onto your blog post.Keep it up Miki!!.

    ReplyDelete