Pages

Sunday 16 December 2018

Who Am I?


For the past previous week LS2 have been working on a challenge called Who Am I? This challenge is like Where Am I from but instead it is based on famous people around the world such as Tenzing Norgay, Nelson Mandela, Princess Diana etc. There were 10 people and for the task given we were to write down who they are, where there from, why are they famous, quote (if they have one), 5 facts about them, their country on google maps, their flag, and a picture of them. This was a lot of work which is why I was working with Ofa and Alex. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikihiro,

    It’s Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where it’s very cold and snowy. Hard for you to imagine, I’m sure! I’m a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you've created some really cool slide shows. Well done! And you've posted a recipe for cookies - yum!

    I think you might really enjoy some of the activities in the Summer Learning Journey program. They give you a chance to be creative, to make a poster or picture, and to write a poem or story. They also give lots of cool information about the unusual and unique animals and plants that can be found in New Zealand and in other countries around the world. There's a chance to share your favourite food recipes and to write about your favourite activities. There are many many fun activities to choose from!

    There are still 1 1/2 full weeks left to participate in the Summer Learning Journey program called “The World Around Us”. Here’s the website address: www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz I hope you’ll take a look and try some of the activities. I’ll look for your postings and write back to you from Canada.

    Meanwhile, have a really happy summer holiday!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete