Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Careers T3 W1


This term we were learning about Careers. First we answered the question that about careers and I chose to be a Electronics Engineer. The website was called Career Quest. Then we were finding about how much money we can make per year and how long is the training time. The professional Electronic Engineer earn $65K - $110K per year (NZD). Next we find a person with the same career suggestion as one of  my suggestion and talks about each careers. I found that if I want to be a professional engineer I need to train more than 4 years. I have a two of the reason that I want to be a engineer one of them are my grand farther was engineer so I can ask a question from him and second one was that I like using a electronics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment